I don’t know about you, but the days are going by so quickly my head is spinning!!!
My favorite holiday is coming up……THANKSGIVING! I especially love how we come together to give thanks, and how our children are fully engaged to enjoy all the festivities!!!
Sharing gratitude activities with our children is just another way to help build positive characteristics in them.
SHARING GRATITUDE ACTIVITIES WITH OUR CHILDREN IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO HELP BUILD POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS IN THEMClick To Tweet
TOP 5 GRATITUDE ACTIVITES FOR CHILDREN!!
1. Create a box filled with fun new goodies for a family that may be in need, or choose an organization you could donate the box to.
2. Write home-made thank you cards to friends, and family that the children haven’t connected with in a while. Mailing out the cards would be an extra special touch! Checkout my special crafty amiga Habiba’s fun activity. She is the creator of Craftify My Love D.I.Y. And Lifestyle Blog! Click the link for this beautiful craft and more!!
(PIC ABOVE COURTESY OF HABIBA)
3. Your younger child could make a gratitude chart, or a grateful tree. Just cut-out and glue pics from old magazine that expresses what they are grateful for. Here is a quick and super fun example from TEACHMAMA! https://teachmama.com/our-thankful-tree/
4. The older child that writes provide them with a gratitude notebook that could stay near their bed at night and they could write one thing everyday they are grateful for….what a great time to reflect on their day. This allows your child to focus on the WINS that happens each day small, or large.
5. Lastly, with technology at our fingertips set-up a grateful video for, family and friends. They could sing, dance, read, or share their favorite activity with them! Imagine the faces of your love ones when they see the Video. Not to mention how many times they will be able to replay it…..priceless!
Have you enjoyed any of these activities with your children?
Do you have any other gratitude activities you share with your family?
I have to say I’m very grateful ❤that you stopped by!!
Have a HAPPY HOLIDAY muchas gracias……….SHAUNA